Credit scores starting at 620 | Up to 80% LTV, No MI
Our ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) income loan option is for self-employed borrowers who are ITIN earners not able to qualify for a full doc mortgage loan. Tax write-offs make verifying income difficult for self-employed people. This program allows you to use ITINs for the last year or the last two years in lieu of tax returns.
- Valid ITIN Card or IRS Letter will be required; as well as a valid government issued photo identification (passport, drivers license, etc.,)
- Available for Purchase and Refinance
- DACA Borrowers are eligible
- Up to 50% DTI
- Up to 80% LTV
- Scores as low as 620
- Gift Funds AND Gift Equity are allowed
- OK to have one 30-day mortgage late if more than 6 months prior
- 40 Year Fixed with 10 Year Interest only option
Add your Loan Officer contact information to this customizable flyer.